Saturday, December 9, 2017

Time to Diversify- Day Eight.

I am a little obsessive. I find something I like and I follow it until it's over forever. For example. I recently have gotten SUPER into Dear Hank and John. A podcast by John and Hank Green. There are 100+ episodes and it's literally all I can listen to. I started with episode one about a month ago, and I am almost done.

I have a really hard time watching TV shows that are currently airing. I need seven seasons on Netflix so I can binge start to finish, or it's a no-go. I need a book series that has been published start to finish. I'm not trying to wait a year for the next part of the story. If I get in the middle of a project, either I finish it now, or it's not getting done.

My dream for 2018 is to diversify. To find interests that don't consume me. To find hobbies that are an ongoing project. To be patient with the world, and to be a little less consumed by my interests.

No comments:

Post a Comment