Bigger Dreams 2018 = Sustainability & Minimalism
So the #1 thing on my TO DO list in this area is a waste audit. I really want to know what kind of waste I generate and the only want to find out is to actually stop and see what kind of waste I create. I'm not exactly sure when I want to do this, but I'm stating to lean towards January.
I'm also making 2018 the year of "Less Buying". I've made a list of several categories and plan to not buy anything in those categories unless it becomes a necessity. For example, if I use up all the 10 candles I have now, that can become a need. Until I have 0 candles, no more buying candles!...Or anything else that smells nice for that matter. I have a problem not buying things that smell delicious.
The REAL thing I need to do to be more minimalist is to simplify my time. I am always wanting to try new things or get involved with a new project. The result is that I always over-commit. I'd like to get better at saying no, even to things that I love, so that I can have the energy I need to be excellent at the things I LOVE.
Here's to making it less in 2018!
No comments:
Post a Comment