After reading Tristinn's last post three things came to mind.
1. I've been reading
Me, Earl, and the Dying Girl in the last few days, and last night I was reading about how the main character of the book, Greg, and his friend Earl were eating lunch with one of their high school teachers. The teacher was eating pho which he refused to share with the boys. After the teacher left the room the boys partook in the pho without permission. Turns out the teacher had put pot in the pho. So, Triss, maybe that's why it's so good in America? Though you probably have to ask for the pot special at restaurants.

2. Currently, my favorite breakfast food place is Biscuit Head. Their thing is "cat head biscuits". Meaning, they have big biscuits. And hot dang are they delicious. Biscuits are a big thing in the South. Every Southern restaurant does biscuits differently, and everyone is proud of them. At Biscuit Head every order comes with a massive biscuit, either plain or smothered in stuff. Then comes the best part. They have an entire bar of jam. 20+ different flavors, butters, they have it all. I don't know how this relates to the blog yesterday, but the point is, I like bread products, and I like cats. Put the two together? I'm there.
3. I have never had pho. Maybe I'll branch out here soon.
 |
| Jam Selection |
This sure was a rambley blog.
No comments:
Post a Comment