Friday, December 11, 2015

Say Maybe to the Dress-Day Nine.

The other night I called Tristinn in a panic. You see, I've been looking at wedding dresses. Almost every day I will jump to the David's Bridal website and scroll through, always coming back to this one dress. I'm like my dad buying a car. Once he's narrowed in it's a waiting game. And two nights ago was the night. David's Bridal had a flash sale 5pm to 9am. I could get this dress for 30% off. Crazy!

The thing is, I haven't seen this dress in person. I haven't touched it, or looked at it. Enter: dilemma.

So I called Tristinn. Actually, she was one of three other people I called, none of whom answered their phones.

She immediately jumped on Skype to look at things with me. Yes? No? What should I do?! After an hour of deliberation,

I was no closer to the answer.

When Tommy proposed I didn't cry (though he wished I had). I didn't scream and make a scene. Saying 'yes' was an easy choice. I know for certain that I want to live in his fart cloud forever. As we have gone along in this wedding planning process we've had trouble making basic choices. But I just keep coming back to the fact that at the end of the day, I'm marrying the right person.

So, I still don't have a dress. But who cares, I get to spend forever with this lil turkey.





No comments:

Post a Comment