Sunday, December 1, 2013

Welcome to TrAnnieVille!

Welcome to TrAnnieVille!  If you have stumbled across our blog, you have the privilege of watching Annie and I discuss the random and important facets of our lives for 31 days.  We hope you enjoy this more than we do! (I mean, writing every day for 31 days is a lot of work. We may grow to hate it eventually.)
~ Tristinn ~

This is one of those "Bigger Dreams" that Triss has every so often that make her friends questions her sanity for a minute but eventually agree to enthusiastically. One time we ran everyday for a month. This other time we gave up sugar for a year. Blogging for a 31 days? All kinds of crazy. But crazy is our brand of normal. Welcome. We're glad you're here.

~ Annie ~


2 comments:

  1. Um, love this, it's going to be entertaining to be sure. I'll look forward to periodically tuning in. :) Insight and wit, you have it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well this should be fun! -Guantanamo

    ReplyDelete