This year I am dreaming of cheese. The dream started in August when I realized the secret to mouse happiness, CHEESE! Squeeky, cheddar, sharp, jack, Swiss, Stinky...So many options! On a previous blog I spoke to you about the importance of small things for they are what leads to even bigger things. I never in my wildest dreams imagined that cheese would be the catapult to Bigger Dreams 13.
I remember the exact moment that cheese changed my life. It was September 14, 2013. The flavor was Stinky, they must have named it after my favorite man smell. Anyway, I degress...The moment I put that tasty morsel of small change in my mouth I knew....I had to challenge my friends to experience cheese for thirty days! I decided that each day we would eat a new kind of cheese, slowly we would start combining cheese flavors until our lives and quite possibly our bowls turned into glory.
CHALLENGE ACCEPTED!
Somewhere along the way we also decided to run a lot and blog. All this was only minor details in the great cheese plan however.
Moral of the story: Eat cheese, eat it all day everyday and watch small actions yield big rewards.
REAL MORAL OF THE STORY: Never leave a Palumbo alone with your electronics.
No comments:
Post a Comment