I love personality tests. I've taken many of them in the past but I decided to take a couple more this morning just for fun. The first test said I am choleric (this is true). The second said I am sanguine (this is also true). Turns out, you can be more than one personality type. I think that is outstanding - you don't have to be boxed into one thing.
Annie and I are not the same. And yet, we're the same. If she and I were ever to try working together in an organized and bureaucratic environment, choleric Tristinn would kill the almost nonexistent choleric Annie and our friendship would melt in disaster. However, sanguine Tristinn and sanguine Annie get along so well! We've learned that our best ideas come when we put our people minds together and let the ideas flow. She is an excellent idea bouncer. Some of our best ideas have come when working together. This blog for example...or the pajamas & cereal vespers we're going to have tonight. Or these awesome little gremlin guys:
![]() |
| Aren't they cute!!?? |
![]() |
| And here's me bothering Annie with the Gremlins whiile she's trying to take a nap. |
MORAL OF THE STORY: Whatever your personality is, appreciate it for what it is.


No comments:
Post a Comment