Monday, December 1, 2014

TrAnnie Lives Again!

A year ago Tristinn and I spent the month of December putting our thoughts out there in Internet Land. It was an experience that pushed us to think harder about our daily lives, and spend time every day writing. It was hard! 2014 has been one for the books, and I think it's safe to say that our lives are radically different from what they were a year ago at this time. When I talked to Triss last she was 85% sure she wanted to blog for a month again. So I took that to mean we're all in! Thanks for joining us again this year.


-Annie-

Year two of TrAnnie! As Annie said, I was only 85% sure I wanted to throw myself, yet again, into the arduous process of blogging every day. Do you know how many words you have to think up in order to write something interesting every day? SO MANY!! But I guess it’s good for me. I’m always telling my writing students that the best way to become good at writing is to write every day. So, here we go again. P.S. Annie is totally right. 2014 was about the wildest and weirdest year ever. Whenever Annie or I become ridiculously famous authors, 2/3rds of our material will come out of this year.

-Tristinn-


No comments:

Post a Comment