Monday, December 15, 2014

Day 15 - Google Nose

If you had to lose one of your five senses, which one would you choose?

Good question...all I know for sure is that my sense of smell would NOT be the first to go. I think I'd rather lose my sight and hearing before smell. Smelling is everything!

Smelling is a key element of my life; in fact, I might even consider it a way of life. I smell my clothes to determine whether they are clean or not; I turn around on the sidewalk to smell again when a purfumed/cologned human walks by; I am constantly changing shampoo brands so I can feel the excitement of a new scent; and I hate getting sick because it means no smelling (no smelling = no tasting). Even tonight when I was washing dishes I decided to get out the new bottle of dish soap so I could use a different scent.

The only thing that might make my smelling life better would this:

Until Google makes this happen, I guess I'll just have to live with smelling the real world. 

No comments:

Post a Comment