Friday, December 26, 2014

Day 26 - Reminiscence

Annie and I have made a lot of memories together. Our grand DC trip is just one of many awesome things we've been able to accomplish together.And we've also had many enjoyable small moments - game-playing, movie-watching, going to church...the list is long. Rather than tell you many long stories, I think I can convey the essence of those moments with a few samples of Annie & Tristinn from the Quote Wall*. Enjoy.

ANNIE:  I’m going to research tutus like I’m a tutu-athologist.

TRISTINN:  I have the self-control of an intoxicated bullfrog.

ANNIE:  There’s a poop exhibit [at OMSI]
TRISTINN:  That’s romance in a bottle.

TRISTINN:  What about piglet?
ANNIE:  No way. I’m the owl. I’m wise and majestic as shit.

ANNIE:  Will you read us the quotes? I’d like to re-live myself.

TRISTINN:  You don’t want to have baby Puffs? (In reference to her cat)
ANNIE:  I do, but I would run out of love…for humans.

ANNIE:  The seat of our pants is the steering wheel of our hearts!

TRISTINN:  Their hopes and dreams will be crushed like babies under a train.

*For those who don't know, the Quote Wall was a wall in my home where I taped up pieces of paper with the funny things that people said.

No comments:

Post a Comment