So I know you were a expecting a post about Starbucks or Seattle, City of Coffee in response to Annie's blog post. However today I'm going to switch up the blog writing order because...
My sister got married today.
My sister got married today.
But only legally. The real wedding ceremony is a month away but my sister and her fiancé decided to sign the legal documents today to save some money in taxes (my sister never stops being an accountant). Not the full thing but pretty darn close.
It's pretty exciting to have your one and only sister get married. I told her she could only do this once because I was investing my time, energy and finances only once. As such, I plan to party it up big for this wedding.
I don't have much else to say about this. Suffice it to say that when two people love each other and plan to party it up forever, it's a reason to celebrate.
It's pretty exciting to have your one and only sister get married. I told her she could only do this once because I was investing my time, energy and finances only once. As such, I plan to party it up big for this wedding.
I don't have much else to say about this. Suffice it to say that when two people love each other and plan to party it up forever, it's a reason to celebrate.
No comments:
Post a Comment