Annie's look back at 2020's goals:
My goals stepping into 2020 were all money-related. In our goal-setting blog at the end of 2019, I said, "Tommy and I have some debt leftover from student teaching, buying two new cars in one year, and our move to Charleston. And I want 2020 to be the year we finally pay all that off".
And listen, I didn't do half bad on this. Tommy and I paid off over $10,000 in debt in 2020.
Our ability to pay off this much money and do this well in a year like 2020 is an immense privilege. Tommy and I have been very fortunate to be employed all year long, with no major health challenges or other major financial obstacles. We were able to sell both of our cars, we didn't travel, and student loan payments were paused.
I accomplished almost nothing else this year, but the one achievement seems pretty good to me.
_____________________________________________________________
_____________________________________________________________
Tristinn's look back at 2020's goals:
Goals...what a humorous dumpster-fire concept in 2020. I started 2020 bright-eyed and bushy-tailed regarding goals, and did VERY LITTLE advancing those goals this year. Sigh. It's okay.
The one thing I DID do was become an aunt, which I technically had very little to do with. Nonetheless, that's been fun and I have photos to show for it.



The Malcolmater!
ReplyDeleteLove from HAHA