There's a lot we could say about 2022, but the thing that's currently trending (besides Trump's new bid for presidency, inflation, war in Ukraine) is Twitter. I (Tristinn) don't follow or use Twitter...so it seems like the perfect time to acknowledge Twitter as it sort of burns itself into the ground.
During this month, Annie and I will take our writing inspiration from the top 3 Trending Twitter Hashtags each day. I can't wait to see what the internet is going to make me write!
~Tristinn
________________________________________
Oh, hi!
This is year nine of this little blogging project, and hopefully we'll do a little better than last year!
Do you want a recap of my year or questions I have going into blog-a-thon 2022?
Mmmmm, let's do questions.
1. Are we going to blog every day? Place your bets now! There is no way. I barely got three total blogs out last year.
2. Am I even interesting? I know my job is talking to groups of people all day every day, but do I have enough words to say to a blog that very few people are going to read?
3. How was 2013 nine years ago? That still feels like one of the most core years of my life, but it was NINE YEARS AGO.
4. How do you know when you're vitamin d deficient? I moved to a classroom with no windows this year and it's December. So I go to work in the dark and come home in the dark, and I'm so tired. Am I dying?
5. Do people still announce things on the internet? Like, we bought a house this year and I never put it on Instagram. Is that weird?
6. Why do lattes at Starbucks taste SO different from lattes literally anywhere else? Like they are so milky? Why?
7. And finally, not a question, but a thought: I do use Twitter. I am what they call "chronically online". And I am looking forward to how Tristinn and I's reflection on trending Twitter topics differ!
Come back tomorrow when I cover trending topics like Kanye West (fuck that guy), Matt Gaetz (also fuck that guy), and Candace Owens (why are all my trending topics republicans today?)
No comments:
Post a Comment