Monday, December 31, 2018

Nine Dreams for 2019

It's now time to look to the future and the glorious things that await us in 2019! In honor of 2019, we are both making 9 goals to carry out through the year.

Annie

2019 is here and I have some goals:

1. Cook at least two new vegan meals a month. 
2. Read 50 books, none of which will be written by white, cis-gendered, American men.
3. Run A RACE. A RACE. Why is this the hardest goal ever for me?
4. Less packaging. On food, on goods, just all around. 
5. I am not going to Target at least four months out of this year. Starting with January.
6. Be mindful of the budget Tommy sets, and try to stay within my set limits.
7. Find a group. Maybe a book club? Or a racquetball league?
8. Book a trip for Tommy and me out of the country. (This is a stretch goal, so we'll see)

9. My goal for Tristinn: One day a month being a vegan.


Tristinn

2019 is here and I have some goals:

1. Complete my "Go Big or Go Gold" Project in honor of my 31st Golden Birthday. This will involve lots of fun and uncomfortable things.
2. Save $8,000 towards buying a house one day. 
3. Run a 15k by the end of the year. I've scheduled the 10k preparation race already!
4. Eat less sugar - No desserts and reduced added sugar for January. 
5. Join a new group - maybe it'll be a tennis club or a bowling league. I'm not sure yet, but I'd like to try doing a new activity this year.
6. Try some online dating.
7. Get to a healthy BMI (Body Mass index) - This would mean losing 25-30 pounds for someone of my height and body type.
8. Use the Fabulous App to establish good morning and evening routines.

9. My goal for Annie: Use the Fabulous app with me! (or something similar)

Tristinn

No comments:

Post a Comment