Saturday, December 8, 2018

December 8 - Week 1

(No) Life Change

2018 was the year of no big life change. Not quite nothing, but still pretty low-key on the change front. However, 2018 was still a pretty great year. Here are some of the no-big-life-change highlights:

1. I learned how to not kill indoor plants. In fact, my succulents and orchid are thriving!

2. I continued to travel - This year featured trips to Phoenix to see the family, L.A. with my sister and Scotland & Amsterdam with my mom.


Enjoying Universal Studios

Enjoying the magic of real Mexican food
Enjoying the views of Edinburgh
3. I continued to love languages - I took two Japanese classes and continued to enjoy listening to the History of English Podcast.

4. I turned 30 in unicorn style!
30th Birthday!

5. I hiked many a trail with my friends from work.


The Master Hikers
Let the good achievements roll!

No comments:

Post a Comment