I only wear TOMS shoes. Like, literally. Only TOMS. If we weren't out of town right now I would take a picture of my pile. I've got casual TOMS, fancy TOMS, summer TOMS, winter TOMS. There is no reason to own anything else. They are the best shoes in the whole world.
Change seems like a risk. I sometimes will buy shoes from other brands, and I won't wear them. They sit in my closet unworn until I just drive them to Goodwill and bid them "adieu".
I don't know why I'm like this. Logically I know that other shoes are fine, great even. But my brain says NO.
I feel this type of loyalty nowhere else in my life. Why TOMS? Why did I order two pairs last week, and another pair this morning? Do I have a problem?
All I know for sure is that if you click THIS link, you'll get $20 to spend on TOMS and so will I.
What a weird blog.

No comments:
Post a Comment