When we lived on the other side of the country, we slept on a queen bed. A regular mattress that was too small for two people, a dog, and a variety of cats. We were miserable. Tommy went through several months of back problems and was sleeping on the floor for a while, which was better for him than the bed.
I dreamed of a day where I would be excited to be in the bed. Where I would love my mattress- #just30yearoldthings. And so when we moved to Oregon I decided that we were going to upgrade. In both size and quality.
After doing a minimal amount of research I bought a Casper mattress. A king-sized memory foam mattress. And my life has been changed. Not only is this bed an appropriate size for the amount of people/animals who sleep in it, but it is also the most comfortable thing I have ever slept on. We've been on this mattress for three years, and it is not an exaggeration to say that I think about this bed during the day. When I wake up in the morning I am already excited to get back in the bed. And when I get in the bed in the evening I thank the heavens that this mattress is in my life. This mattress is one of my favorite things in the whole world.
Here is a picture of Franklin tucked in:
As a 20-something did I imagine a time where I would be able to write paragraphs about a mattress? Of course not. My life was going to be different- exciting! Full of adventure and travel! But, it's hard to want to travel when your bed is just so comfortable.
So, to wrap this up like an infomercial: if you are in the mood to dramatically improve your quality of life CLICK HERE and buy yourself a Casper mattress. You deserve it!

No comments:
Post a Comment