Monday, February 10, 2025

2024 in Review

I think Annie would agree that of the two of us, she is generally the more tardy writer. Well Not This Year!!!!

For whatever reason, it's taken me a while to say goodbye to 2024 and get into a new, 2025 groove. Here's how things are looking as I officially, 1.5 months into, am transitioning to 2025.

2024: Run 500 miles → 2025: Run 400 miles

One of my big accomplishments of 2024 was to run 500 miles. As we approached 2025, many folks asked me if I would set a new running goal. I just shrugged my shoulders and said 'maybe'. After 6 weeks of thinking about it, I've decided to keep running, but perhaps at a slower pace. 



2024: Romania & Colombia → 2025: America?

I got to do two international trips last year. Both were awesome. This year's calendar already has a few trips in place...to the great nation of America. While any year without international travel is a bit sad, I'll get to see new parts of the US including New Orleans and Charleston. And who knows, trip planning for 2025 isn't complete.


2024: 10 books → 2025: 24 books

I only read 10 books in 2024. That might be the smallest number of books read in one year ever. How embarrassing! Considering I've already finished 4 in 2025, things are already looking a lot brighter.

2024: New Job → 2025: Same Job

Early in 2024 I changed jobs. Really rooting to maintain the same job this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment