It's the last day of 2024, and I need to post a blog. Do I have anything to say?
I can cover my favorite purchases of 2024:
A Liter-Robot. Was it $700? Yes. Was it worth it? YES.
I can cover my favorite trips of 2024:
Japan was cool:
But I freaking LOVED Paris. I think about it every day. I would move here tomorrow if we didn't own so many cats.
I can cover the highs and the lows of being a teacher. I've never been more tired, but I also love what I do and the people I get to do it with:
Or I can tell you about how much I love the quiet moments. Listening to a book and coloring, walks with Tommy and Maybel, taking care of the plants, my Nespresso machine, the couch.
It's 2024. I'm still out here. Just a girl trying to book another trip to Paris and maybe a sweet treat.





No comments:
Post a Comment