Friday, July 6, 2018

Looking Ahead to July

Tristinn Looks ahead to July

Enjoying the Seattle Summer by...

1) No "Stuff" Buying & Read 2 Books - The year-long challenge continues!

2) Exercise 150 Minutes a week - Exercise is good!

3) Meditate at least 5 times a week - I've taken a couple online courses about meditation, and I really think it can be beneficial. I'm going to try to resurrect this activity. I'd like to do it every day, but we'll start with 5 times a week.

4) Wellness Challenge - I'm participating in a Wellness Challenge at work, so I'll include those goals here as well: 1. Exercise 150 minutes each week; 2. Read 4 books; 3. Drink 32oz. of water per day. You can see there's some overlap of goals...

Annie Looks ahead to July

1. Read five books: I want to accomplish this goal! I will do it! 

2. Do the dishes: All of them. At least twice a week. Tommy and I fight the most about dishes- I don't know why. But I am on a mission to help more. 

3. Find a new way to be involved in Charleston: We're moving this month! Woo! But, it means I am losing two ways I am involved in Asheville, fostering and volunteering with Brother Wolf. I have really enjoyed volunteering, and I want to find a way to do that in Charleston.

4. Exercise three times a week: I've been mostly doing this, I just need a little push. 

No comments:

Post a Comment