1) No "Stuff" Buying & Read 2 Books - I did buy one item on my "No Buy" list - candles. They were on sale and they are discontinuing my favorite smell...you can see how I had no choice. I read one book (I'm almost finished with two more, so hopefully I will hit my 2 books goal by the actual end of the month). Here's the one book I completed so far:

2) Exercise 150 Minutes a week - This went pretty well. I successfully completed this goal every week except for the last week of the quarter.
3) No snacking - This was terrible. It's hard to eliminate snacking when there's food all around you. I'm going to have to work on this.
In addition to the goals I set for myself in June, I did a couple of other notable things.
4) Visit L.A. - Before this month, I had never been to LA as a tourist. I've been through LAX numerous times on my way to other places, but never got off the plane in the town itself. To be honest, my three-day trip there with my sister was pretty fantastic. Cheers to vacations!
Annie's Report
Look, I have no excuses. I didn't blog any goals in May, and I accomplished nothing is June. Sometimes that happens. With finishing Student Teaching in May and focusing on getting a job in June, I was spending a lot of time feeling guilty that I wasn't accomplishing anything related to this project. And so I gave myself a break in June, and I feel fine with that. But, it's back on the horse for July! And I did accomplish a couple of things in the last two months:
1. I got a teaching job! Tommy and I will be moving to Charleston on July 20th. I was be teaching 7th grade English, and he will be a Counselor at a middle school. New city! New adventures!
2. The vegan journey continues! This is the most proud I have ever been of myself. I do have some goals for July related to this..
3. Read all the books! I read eight books between May-June. Which is short of my goal of ten, but not bad.







No comments:
Post a Comment