1) No "Stuff" Buying & Read 2 Books - I bought one thing on my "no-buy" list, but I'm okay with that. I also read two books!

2) Exercise 150 Minutes a week - This went pretty well...until last week. Something about the last week of the month throws me off my groove!
3) Meditate at least 5 times a week - This also went pretty well...until last week. I'd like to do this again in August to keep improving
4) Wellness Challenge - The wellness challenge is going well! I do need to finish up the 4 books pretty soon though...
In addition to the goals I set for myself in July, I did a couple of other notable things.
5) Voting Party! - In the spirit of encouraging democracy, I hosted a voting party at my house. Very fun and a good way to make sure I voted!
No comments:
Post a Comment