1. Cooking: I love being a vegan, and there are so many delicious things to cook in the world. In March I would like to cook a new vegan thing a minimum of once a week. Ideally, twice. (No sugar will continue.)
2. Read three books: It makes me feel so accomplished!
3. Half marathon training: I signed up for a half marathon! May 23! I've started training- very lazily. My goal for March is to exercise five days a week, with at least three days of running.
4. Composting: We throw away a lot of food. I would like to find a better way to dispose of it.
Tristinn Looks ahead to March
Here's what's on the docket for March!
1) No "Stuff" Buying - The year of no buying continues
2) Read 2 Books - Yeah for learning!
3) No Packaged Food - As a result of my food audit, I'm going to try to make a few changes in the way that I buy food. So, for this month, I am going to try to not buy pre-packaged food. I CAN buy packaged INGREDIENTS. So, I can buy a can of olives or a bag of flour, but I can't buy a granola bar. I can buy a head of lettuce, but I can't buy a pre-packaged salad. Amazingly enough, this plan also means I will be eating more healthfully since, not surprisingly, things that are good for the earth also happen to be good for our health!
No comments:
Post a Comment