Sunday, April 1, 2018

Looking Ahead to April

Annie's Look ahead to April

1. Run at least one mile a day: Starting tomorrow... 

2. Pass the PRAXIS: This is the state teacher-exam I have to take three of them this month. Let the studying commence!

3. EcoChallenge! I will go paperless in my classroom and in my home. And I will also keep a food waste journal!


Tristinn Looks ahead to April

Here's what's on the docket for April!

1) No "Stuff" Buying - The year of no buying continues

2) Read 2 Books - We'll try to make this goal this month.

3) Participate in the Drawdown EcoChallenge - This organization holds fun competitions to try to encourage people to create more sustainable lives. I am participating by choosing two activities: Keeping a food waste journal and eating vegan for the month. To make these challenges more fun and doable, I created my own team that YOU can join! Sign up for the BeastCat team here and select a few challenges to complete. The competition runs from April 4-25, but I will try to do my two challenges all month long. I hope you join me!

No comments:

Post a Comment