1. Minimalism: Tommy and I recently watch Minimalism (thank you, Tristinn) on Netflix and were inspired! We've gone through our house and gotten rid of GARBAGE BAGS full of things. I feel like we have scraped the top layer of smudge off our lives, and I would like to continue the scraping in February. There is so much that adds no value to our lives.
2. Vegan/Sugar Lifestyle: There are so many sneaky ways dairy/meat products are put into a HUGE number of products. And just because something is dairy-free doesn't mean it's vegan. In February I would like to gain as much knowledge as I can so I can make informed decisions at the store. Being sugar-free will also continue!
3. Read at least two books: I read three in January, and I would like to do at least two in February. Three is my stretch goal, but I would be happy with two.
Tristinn:
Here's what's on the docket for February!
1) No Sugar February & No "Stuff" Buying - These two habits will continue into February...with the exception of this cake. I REALLY want to make and then eat this cake.
2) Read 2 Books - Yes, the reading will continue as well.
3) Waste Audit - I've become really interested in thinking about how to reduce my waste. So, I decided that the first thing I needed to do was determine how much and what kinds of waste I'm actually generating. I will be collecting all my non-compostable and non-recyclable items in order to evaluate my garbage at the end of the month.

No comments:
Post a Comment