Thursday, May 31, 2018

May's Report

Tristinn's Report

1) No "Stuff" Buying & Read 2 Books - The successful completion of my year-long challenges. I'm still not buying smelly things, clothes, etc. (luckily my co-worker has been fulfilling the no-new-clothes void by giving me her hand-me-downs). I did great in the book reading category. Here's what I read this month:


Image result for the great british baking show singhImage result for the hate you give
 Image result for helium rudy francisco
Image result for the casual vacancy

2) Exercise 150 Minutes a week - The first three weeks of May went just swimmingly...until I got a cold in week 4. I didn't exercise one drop. I'm hoping to carry the regular exercising into next month.

3) No eating after 8pm - I did okay on this goal. Most days I didn't eat after 8pm; some days I did. Something to continue to work on.

In addition to the goals I set for myself in May, I did a couple of other notable things.

4) GBBO - I started watching "The Great British Baking Show". It's really fun to watch...as long as you have a piece of cake in your hand. I recommend it to all who enjoy light, heart warming TV.

No comments:

Post a Comment