Tuesday, January 5, 2016

It is DONE. -Day ThirtyOne

In honor of 2016, here are 2,016 goals I have: (JK, JK, here are 16.)

1. Drink more water.
            This is the lamest goal on Earth, but everyday I carry a giant water bottle to work and I never                finish it. Just once!
2. Run four half marathons.
             Tommy and I are training for the first two!
3. Read 50 books.
              I read 46 this year!
4. Get a second cat.
              This may sound easy, but you don't share a house with the most logical man on this plant.
5. Explore.
                This may mean around here, or a little farther away, but it's time to go!
6. Be more goal oriented.
                I had to google "goals for 2016" for this dumb list.
7. Judge others less.
               Somehow the older I get this get simultaneously easier and harder.
8. Write a letter of appreciation every week.
               Dream big 2016!
9. Stop looking at my phone when I talk to people.
               This was Tommy's suggestion.
10. Finish my graduate degree.
               So close! Yet so far.
11. Text back in a timely fashion.
              Harder than it sounds.
12. Find a hobby.
               I'm turing 27 this year. I don't think watching TV counts as a real hobby anymore.
13. Not get fired.
               Dream big, people.
14. Keep a wedding dress.
              Buying one is too easy, I already did that. Keeping it is the challenge.
15. Convince Tommy that we should move abroad.
             Bali? Italy? Wherever is fine with me.
16. Get married.
             I think I got this one.

We'll report back in a year!
Annie

No comments:

Post a Comment