Tristinn's Picks
Candace, Annie, and I did an excellent job. We made several excellent literary choices this year...and made some not-so-excellent literary choices. Here are my top three picks....
3. The Defining Decade (January)
- This book made my 25-year-old self make a lot more sense.
2. A Year of Biblical Womanhood (February)
- The combination of wit, charm, research, comedy, and insight made this book a clear win!
1. The Martian Chronicles (September)
- The Martian Chronicles was the far and away winner. Read it!
| This whole year I have been borrowing the books from the library but as a reward to the best authors, I bought a hard copy of my favorites. |
Candace's Picks
3. Star Girl (April) 2. The Opposite of Loneliness (August)
1. The Martian Chronicles (September)
Annie's Picks
3. The Defining Decade (February)
2. The Martian Chronicles (September)
1. The Opposite of Loneliness (August)
![]() |
| I bought all the books because I have little self-control. Some are still in Oregon. |

No comments:
Post a Comment