Many people asked us expectantly if Annie and I were going to continue writing every day throughout the next year. I always looked at them like they were a little psychotic. Do you know how much work it is to blog every day?!? It's fun but incredibly time consuming.
However....
However....
Annie and I like to always be involved with something fresh, something new. So we're going to use this blog as a platform for our newest thing - Read Through the Year with TrAnnie (and Candace)! Each month, one of us will choose a book which all three of us will then read. Annie and I (and perhaps Candace) will be documenting our thoughts and reviews of these books here.
So hopefully you will continue to get your TrAnnie cup filled throughout 2014...and get some good book recommendations while you're at it.
Our Month of TrAnnie was surprisingly popular. People read it who I never would have guessed and commented on it. I know one person who as a result of TrAnnie has decided to write everyday for a year. I applaud that kind of commitment. Writing everyday is probably healthy, but it is way too much work. But Triss and I agree writing was a lot of fun, and something we want to continue but in a different dimension.
Feel free to read along with our book choices, and let us know what you think or if you have something you think we should be reading. Our book for January is The Defining Decade. I haven't read it yet, but Triss has and she keeps repeating that before I make any big life choices (as my life has taken a surprising turn for the terrible here in 2014) I need to read it. You can find in on amazon.com.
Happy reading!
-Tristinn-
Feel free to read along with our book choices, and let us know what you think or if you have something you think we should be reading. Our book for January is The Defining Decade. I haven't read it yet, but Triss has and she keeps repeating that before I make any big life choices (as my life has taken a surprising turn for the terrible here in 2014) I need to read it. You can find in on amazon.com.
Happy reading!
-Annie-

It's so good! I haven't finished it yet but I think every twentysomething should read it
ReplyDelete